Recent Events

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Dead in Oxford - Invitation


Message from Peter Tickler


I am delighted to be able to invite you to the launch of my latest crime novel,
Dead in Oxford
This will take place next Monday at 8.00 p.m. (UK time) on Zoom.
Normally, I launch books from George & Delila’s in Oxford’s Cowley Road, but this is not possible currently. The silver lining to this cloud is that if you wish to join me, you can do so from the comfort of your own home. However, you will need to bring your own drink and/or ice-cream!
I do hope you can come. I shall be reading from the new book, answering your questions, and giving away some prizes – including copies of the new book (paperback) and a murder mystery game from the lovely people at
https://www.red-herring-games.com/ 
If you wish to email me specific questions before the event, I will try and make sure they get answered on the night, but you can just quiz me on the night.
I do hope you can join me!

If you have not used Zoom before, it really is very easy. Download it to your device (no need to pay anything), and then click on the Zoom link below. Make sure your audio and video are turned on. You will be admitted to a waiting room, and I will admit you to the launch party as soon as I can.
Email me if you have any problems on the night.
So: Monday 29 June at 8.00 p.m. UK time. Do join me.
 
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 336 255 3794
Password: 726951 

No comments:

Post a Comment