Recent Events

Saturday 7 October 2023

Caroline England at Serenity Booksellers in Romiley, Stockport.

 

There’s nothing like the support of a local independent bookseller and I was given the royal treatment by Kelly and Chris of Serenity Booksellers in Romiley, Stockport. They invited me in August to launch my latest Caroline England psychological suspense,

The Stranger Beside Me,
at their beautiful bookshop. Joined by a roomful of keen readers, I chatted about the book and my writing journey, and I
was plied with incisive questions by both Chris and the audience.
Such was the fabulous support by both the book shop and their loyal customers.
The Stranger Beside Me was their August number one bestseller! One can’t ask for a better book birthday than that.

https://carolineenglandauthor.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment